PRM Communications Opens for Business, Wins Awards for Clients
ATLANTA, GA (DECEMBER 2008)
– PRM Consulting launched its communication line of business in April 2008, expanding the company's range of services. And, within its first six months of operation, the communication team has won eight national and international awards and recognitions for its clients.
Among the 2008 awards won:
- League of American Communications Professionals LLC (LACP) – 2008 Spotlight Awards Competition for Print, Video and Web Communications. Received a Platinum Award for best overall print communication piece and a Silver Award for best agency materials. LACP also ranked PRM in its Top 100 Communication Materials of the Year (ranked number 25). LACP received more than 1,250 entries from 10 countries for this competition.
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) – 2008 Golden Flame competition (Atlanta chapter). Received a Silver Flame for a newsletter campaign and a Bronze Flame for focus group series. Competed against advertising and marketing agencies, as well as corporate communication departments.
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) – 2008 Certificate of Excellence Award winner for employee research communications from the Atlanta chapter of PRSA.
- Awards for Publication Excellence (APEX) – 2008 national award winners in the category of Employee & Benefit Communications and Employee & Benefit Materials.
From focus groups to annual enrollment, merger & acquisition, payroll and 401(k) communications, PRM’s Atlanta-based team helps employers communicate both online and in print. The team, led by veteran communicator Bill Nicholson, includes writing and graphic design services.
PRM Consulting Group Inc. is a full service management consulting and outsourcing firm specializing in people resource management. Our areas of expertise include compensation strategies, health & welfare benefits, retirement benefits, HR training, executive searches and communications.
PRM’s client base includes private sector/commercial companies, along with non-profit and public sector organizations who believe that people are the ultimate drivers of organizational success.
PRM Consulting Group was formed through combining the operations of PRM Consulting, Kennedy & Rand Consulting, Inc. and Jimmy Jones & Associates. The company is headquartered in Washington, DC, and has offices in Bethesda (Maryland), Morristown (New Jersey), Chicago, Dallas and Atlanta.